RULES OF PROMOTIONAL OFFER “FREE CAR ON BIRTHDAY”
These rules determine the rules of Promotion “FREE CAR ON BIRTHDAY ” hereafter called Promotion.
ORGANIZER OF PROMOTION
1) Promoter of promotion ” FREE CAR ON BIRTHDAY ” is GRIFOR RENT A CAR – Paweł Piega Trade 30-241 Kraków ul. Olszanicka 174 NIP: 678-138-22-05, e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
tel: +48 782 000 777, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer
PARTICIPANTS OF PROMOTION
1) Promotion participant may be a natural person, a citizen of the Republic of Polish or another member state of the European Union and the countries of the Schengen Group, who has completed 21 years of age, have a valid ID card (in case of a foreign passport or other recognized by the authorities identification document), holding at least three years old valid and binding (recognized) on the territory of the Polish driving license.
2) This person is hereinafter referred to as Participant.
TIME OF THE PROMOTION
1) The promotion lasts for the period from 01/11/2016 to 05/31/2017.
2) The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Promotion without giving any reason.
AREA OF PROMOTION
1) The promotion is valid on the territory of the Republic of Poland
TERMS OF PROMOTION / PARTICIPATION
1) A Participant may benefit from the promotion if he is renting a car for a minimum two days.
2) If a participant can prove on the basis of an identity document that during the period of the lease of the vehicle he’s got birthday, the Organiser undertakes to reduce the rent by the amount payable for the lease of the vehicle for one day during the period of lease, according to the rates on www.grifor.com.
3) The precondition to benefit from the promotion is to “like” Organizers Fecebook Profile and posting a post on Participant Facebook Timeline post on the promotion of “car for free on the day of birth”
3) To use the Promotion participant must be willing to participate in the Promotion and become familiar with its rules.
EXEMPTIONS FROM THE PROMOTION
1) This promotion covers only the rent for the rental vehicle. With the promotion are excluded additional services such as:
– inching / receiving the vehicle in a place other than the seat of the Organizer
– authorize a permission to leave in the vehicle outside of the territory of the Republic of Poland
-release / pick up the vehicle outside of standard working hours
-rent of additional equipment such as GPS navigation, seat / child seat, roof rack, bike rack.
CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
1) Any claims or complaints should be directed by email to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the address GRIFOR RENT A CAR, Krakow ul. Olszanicka 174, 30-241.
2) Claim or complaint must contain details of the person submitting the claim or complaint, and the description of the situation on the basis of which the participant reports a claim or complaint
3) The Organizer is obliged to respond to the claim or complaint within 14 working days and in the same form that the Participant has sent a claim or complaint. After exhausting the complaint Participant is entitled to claim on the principles of the law
1) The content of this document is the full version of the Rules of Procedure and it is available at: www.grifor.com or the Organiser
2) In matters not covered by these Regulations will be generally applicable laws.